Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hola:

My name is Sandra Revilla-Harker, and I am available for tutoring all levels of Spanish, including immersion, and AP. If you need extra help or want to improve your performance in your class, I believe I can help. Also, I can make Spanish fun, and academic at the same time.

I am a native Spanish speaker from Peru, with a Master in Teaching from University of Portland, licensed teacher in
Spanish and Math, and experienced teacher and tutor. I have excellent references, and I am very familiar with curriculum from Scripps Ranch Schools.

My tutoring experience includes various levels and locations, including students from Portland and the Bay Area, etc. I had moved recently to San Diego, but I am available to tutor any time in the afternoons or weekends.

Feel free to email me or call me if you have any questions.

Sandra Revilla-Harker
503-956-8324
sandiux99@yahoo.com

Bienvenidos

Bienvenidos al blog de la clase profesora Revilla-Harker
Important Links:
These following websites will help you learn and practice EspaƱol.
Grammar tutorial http://www.colby.edu/~bknelson/SLC/index.php
Ciber Centro (Links to Spanish Speaking Countries)
Sports
Verb conjugations and practice tests
Heritage SpeakersHomework (help for all students)Super Spanish Web Sites
Holidays
Quia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment